Actor Mickey Rourke, the legend, knuckles it up in the boxing ring.
Speaking of which, the latest episode of World Championship Boxing will be up shortly.
– The Jersey Shore’s Season 2 Premier broke records as the highest rated MTV show in 7 years with almost 6 million viewers on Thursday. Hey – something people CARE about on Thursday!
– While the fiscal numbers for Capcom and Nintendo came in as extremely disappointing, Sega on the other hand shockingly pulled a profit of 7 billion yen, due to their monstrous arcade business. Hilarious that Sega eeks out a win over Nintendo in 2010 – even though they aren’t competitors. 1UP.com has the story here.
– Men In Black III has an official release date of May 25, 2012
– Marquez defeated Diaz last night in their big rematch.
– Congratulations to F4WOnline site founder Bryan Alvarez and Whitney Neugebauer, who were wed last night. Congrats to Lisa Marie Simpson and High St. John Alastair Parkfield – who are scheduled to get married today.
– Sugar Shane Mosley vs. Sergio Mora is scheduled for September 18th in Los Angeles.
– The newest episode of Advanced Macking is up here. Mike Trojan is scheduled to be on this week’s episode of Superfriends. Plus – a new Laidback Gourmet AND Chessboard coming in the next couple of days!
I can not believe my very own eyes. This is the most blatant dive-job I have ever seen in the history of the sport.