– The latest episode of QCW Wrestling Radio recapping the TNA Invasion, the first WWE Money in the Bank PPV, Raw + Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones is up right now here. In addition, chessarmy, FK, and Dennin discuss their own Top 10 TNA Rankings. If you aren’t there each and every Monday Night LIVE – you fail. Listen NOW!
– I’m not certain if this is an answer to the mystery of Mega Man Universe, but Kotaku.com is reporting on a rumor started by Game Informer of not just ONE title, but TWO games coming out called “Namco vs. Capcom” and “Capcom vs. Namco” featuring the superstars from both Capcom AND Namco (duh) in a fighting game. According to Kotaku, Capcom would be developing Capcom vs Namco, built on the Street Fighter IV engine, while Namco will develop Namco vs Capcom, which will run on the Tekken 6 engine to ensure that the games don’t have any sort of misleverage (see the SNK vs. Capcom series). This is VERY exciting news for fight fans and add this to MvC III and it looks like Capcom will be quite solid for the next 3 years. Read the Kotaku article here.
– For those who missed Raw, Randy Orton vs. Sheamus for the WWE Championship was announced after Orton won a #1 contenders. In addition, the co-main event will feature John Cena & Bret Hart & Chris Jericho & Edge & R-Truth & John Morrison & Great Khali vs. Nexus in a 7 on 7 Tag Match. This was not announced officially by WWE as of yet. The other rumored match was set to be Kane defending the World Title against Jack Swagger, but this will all depend on whether or not Undertaker is healthy in time for the show.
– TNA’s ECW invaders will now be known as the “Riot Makers”. Horrible name, but I guess that’s better than saying “ECW” and getting a letter in the mail from an angry Jerry McDevitt. Also, TNA wants Sabu and Sandman in for the show. No word yet as to whether or not they’ve agreed.
– For those wondering about Chris Benoit and his place in the WWE DVD world, we’ve learned that Benoit IS indeed in the WWE Elimination Chamber DVD, so WWE did not break their word about the DVD having EVERY MATCH despite the tragedy. What’s most interesting is the editing of the audio that was made to the set. Read the VERY interesting article here.
– Absolutely AWESOME Thor pictures from the set here
QCW Radio is LIVE tonight at 11:30 PM ET, join us in the chat room at www.superfriendsuniverse.com/chat as we discuss the following.
-WWE Money in The Bank PPV
-TNA iMPACT! along with ECW Invasion thoughts
-Wrestle Break: Star Wars Episode II Attack Of The Clones review
-Main Event Topic: We create our own version of the TNA Top 10 rankings!
Join hosts chessarmy, Foolkiller, and Dennin TONIGHT after RAW at 11:30 PM ET
QCW Radio: Wrestling talk at it’s finest.
Hallowed Be Thy Name… Thy Kingdom Come.
You have waited long enough. The time has finally come for Order 66: the execution of the anti-vogues. For the Emperor Big D has returned to reclaim what rightfully belongs to him; the title of Undisputed King of The Internet and rid you of your seemingly uncurable boredom. The Epitome of Manliness, The Superfriends, is back on the airwaves LIVE on July 14th, 2010 – which we are calling D-Day. Your favorite spic has come to save you once again! Join us for the fun, excitement, and entertainment that ONLY Superfriends can bring; which is why nobody can touch us.
Topics To Be Discussed:
– What the hell has gone on since Season 2!?!?
– The Birth of SuperfriendsUniverse.com and plans for the future
– Prison Rape vs. Doing MORE time for killing the rapist – which would you do?
– Fleece “Booty Warrior” Johnson vs. Pastor Dr. Martin Sempa
– PLUS YOUR CALLS!!!!
New Drops! New Songs! New Adventures with the mightiest band of heroes since the GoBots – The Superfriends!
Where: www.blogtalkradio.com/Superfriends and SuperfriendsUniverse.com/Chat
When: Wed, July 14, 2010 – 10:00 PM EST
BE THERE TONIGHT!!