Kill Bill Vol. 2 (2004)
Quentin Tarantino wrote and directed it.
Uma Thurman, David Carradine, Darryl Hannah, Lucy Liu, Michael Madsen, Michael Parks star in it.
Robert Richardson shot it.
Lawrence Bender produced it.
Run Time: 136 minutes.
Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
Languages: English, Japanese
In Color and Black & White
Top 3 Reasons To Watch This Movie
▪ Backstory. What Vol. 1 just teases, Vol. 2 delivers. Some common complaints of this movie mention it’s big on story and light on action. Since when is it a problem to have a GOOD story? You get all the details on who Bill is, who “The Bride” is, why she was ordered to be killed and how she became such a bad ass. And there is action… just not nearly as much as 1.
▪ The soundtrack. Tarantino always has bad ass soundtracks, sampling from every genre he loves. This movie’s soundtrack is a cross between Spaghetti westerns and 70s martial arts movies…. which is exactly what these two movies ARE.
▪ The cast: Once again, the cast in this movie kicks ass. Darryl Hannah and Michael Madsen get much more screen time than in 1. Madsen is awesome as usual, while Hannah plays a great villain. Speaking of villains, we finally get full scenes of the titular “Bill.” Caradine knocks it out of the park… especially with the “Superman” speech. You’ll know it when you see it.
How can you watch it?
Kill Bill Vol. 2 is readily available at most major retailers.
Amazon: $7.55 (DVD), $8.99 (Blu-ray), $1.99 (Instant)
iTunes: $2.99 (Standard rental), $3.99 (HD Rental) $4.99 (Standard purchase), $9.99 (HD Purchase)
Netflix: Disc available, no streaming
YouTube: $1.99 (Standard rental), $2.99 (HD Rental)
Latest posts by Adolfo (see all)
- Marvel @ The Movies – Part 1:The Captain America Republic Serials (1944) - August 10, 2015
- Fantastic Four (2015) – The Worst Superhero Movie of the Modern Era - August 8, 2015
- Movies You Must Own: The Shining (1980) - October 14, 2014