There is a condition I see some guys fall into once they achieve just a bit of success with women — or any kind of success in life, for that matter. You need to know about it, especially if you’re a young potential Mack on the rise. And if you’re headed for fame and fortune, you should also listen up. It’s a condition I call the Frozen Mack-boy. (In a later Trojan Tip, I will discuss the “Frozen Monster-Boy” — a horrendous condition lasting, in certain extreme cases, for decades).
The Frozen Mack-Boy
The best way to understand this condition is to look at the example of what instant fame can often do to a person. Pluck a random person from obscurity and give him a little fame. What this guy will often do to try to hold on to that fame is to try to just forever be that guy who first became famous. So what happens? This guy intentionally does not allow himself to evolve at all over time. Instead of evolving, he fights to stay frozen as the “mack” that gained the fame in first place. This is his plan for staying famous which, of course, never works out for long — especially for the child star. The fame eventually slips through the dude’s fingers because he doesn’t realize that he can’t freeze himself and expect to remain beloved by anyone, much less the general public. He can’t just try to be a walking wax figure of his famous self to hold on to that fame. We humans are not static beings. If you stay stagnant after gaining some success, you will only decay into an older, more decrepit version of a once successful person. You will become old and stale in the eye of the public as well. Accomplishing things, things that genuinely challenge you, and — most importantly, taking risks for those goals — is the ONLY WAY you stay healthy and to live long. Oh yeah, and that’s the only way our friend in this example is going to have any shot at staying famous.
Similarly, whenever a beta dude manages to score a woman he considers way out of his league (this whole league idea is a beta mindset, by the way, as you probably know), this dude will often tend to try to bottle up and freeze in place his current personality, looks, and sense of humor for all eternity. Like the newly famous guy, this newbie proto-Mackboy will try to freeze himself into “that cool, funny guy” he believes scored him that hot chick in the first place. Here too, this won’t work. You can’t just be a walking wax figure of the guy who bagged this hottie one night and expect to keep her for very long. Eventually, this hot chick (like the public) gets sick of your one-dimensional stagnant routine and dumps you for a real, “evolving,” Mack. It’s very important to realize that if you’re not constantly outdoing yourself in some way, if you’re not continually setting difficult goals and achieving them (while taking real risks to do so), you’re actually regressing (both in fact, and also in the eyes of the that woman). If you’re just trying to remain that dude who this hot girl happened to get attracted to one horny Friday summer night in 2014 when she was a little drunk, you are definitely a Frozen Mack-Boy. Warning: Frozen Mack-Boys get cheated on and/or dumped before long. So recognize the signs.
Some signs that you are a Frozen Mack-boy:
– You are pretty much the same person you were when you last scored a very hot woman.
– You lack clearly defined goals.
– You lack accomplishments to point to in the past year.
– you are lethargic or apathetic.
– You have a tired-ass pickup technique.
– You always do sex the same way.
– You’re jealous of other men’s success.
– You’re super judgmental of others, including yourself.
– You lack genuine self-confidence, but act arrogantly.
– You think everything is a joke and don’t take life seriously.
– You’ve gained weight or are fat-skinny (bloated).
– You lack a sense of humor or your sense of humor is goofy or childish/obnoxious.
– You lack inspiration and are easily bored.
– You’re paranoid that your woman cheating on you and/or you have the intense desire to cheat yourself.
– You prefer jerking off to having sex.
– You are generally depressed.
– You have a short temper.
– You abuse drugs or alcohol.
– You hate your job.
Basically, if you haven’t accomplished much of anything in recent memory (either on the woman front or on the life front), you’re probably a Frozen Mack-boy, which is really not a Mack at all.
Latest posts by Mike Trojan (see all)
- Mike Trojan’s Dating Tip #1: Have a Strong Opinion - December 11, 2019
- Mike Trojan’s Dating Tip #1: Sexual Magnetism through Goodness - September 23, 2019
- Mike Trojan’s Dating Tip, 8/2/2018 – Don’t Complain; Become the Heroic Jokester - August 2, 2018