– Just like we promised, there is a crapload of new content on SuperfriendsUniverse.com this week. We’ve got FIVE new episodes of podcasts coming this week including the return of two MAJOR shows this week!
– Firstly, The newest edition of Ed’s Laidback Gourmet is up right now as he covers the new First Degree Burn Doritos.
– Brand new edition of the Chessboard where my son Chess examines the State of TNA can be read here. My thoughts on TNA’s continued stupidity can be read here.
– Video Game legend Brandon Myers has reviewed RISK: Factions here. More video games coming!
Then, BRAND NEW RADIO SHOWS THIS WEEK!!!!!
– On Monday, a new episode of both World Championship Boxing AND QCW Radio, streaming live right here on SuperfriendsUniverse.com. Check out the shows live right here at 5PM and 11:30PM Eastern Time Respectively and talk to the hosts and fans over on SuperfriendsUniverse.com/chat
– Tuesday, the newest episode of Pixels & Bits will be airing at 6:00PM Eastern as Ed and I go in depth about the Punch-Out series – Mike Tyson’s Punch Out, Super Punch Out and Punch Out on the Wii plus other pertinent topics. Listen Live.
– Wednesday Night is the LONG AWAITED RETURN OF SUPERFRIENDS. Our historic Season Premier for the third season has come! Join Emperor Big D and the Vogue Crew this Wednesday for complete wackyness.
– Thursday Night is another HUGE return. Mike Trojan’s Advanced Macking, airing LIVE at 8PM Eastern with talk on macking chicks and the friend zone. Do not miss this show!
– All this and tons more coming from the SuperfriendsUniverse!
Latest posts by Big D (see all)
- Geekdom101 Podcast Episode 1 - August 14, 2018
- Lucha Bros 146 – The FIRST Monday Night Raw Review and the History of Raw - January 22, 2018
- Lucha Bros 145 – 2017 in Wrestling Part 2 - January 15, 2018